- Bachelor’s degree in Communication or any other relevant field.
- At least three (3) years of demonstrable experience in content creation.
- Five (5) years of demonstrable experience in the digital market and community management
- Three (3) years of demonstrable experience in coordinating below-the-line marketing.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to manage multiple tasks and adhere to guidelines, budgets, and deadlines.
- Analytical skills to monitor the progress of an undertaking and identify areas needing adjustment or improvement
- Ability to coordinate content management with collaborators, partners, and stakeholders in Agriculture.
- Experience in working collaboratively in a creative environment.
- Research, gather, organize, and write/edit information on learning journeys in SMS, Wa4B/Chatbots, and .xls/.cvs for the SPROUT platform.
- Work with development partners to identify and digitize high-priority content
- Support review cycles of content developed to ensure accuracy, and relevance for farmers
- Work with relevant persons to translate content from English content into Kiswahili.
- As required, implement content into the content database, SPROUT, and underlying platforms.
- Manage initial content tagging process for the KALRO Hosted database as required
- Work with other Marcy Corps partners (the Grant partner) in providing content framing and look and feel (as needed).
- Support Content Distribution, including acquisition, review, adaptation, implementation, and testing of content with farmers.
- Package and simplify agricultural content for Sprout, including writing and editing various types of content from KALRO Agricultural materials.
- Produce and manage tailored content for the Sprout web to carry out marketing campaigns and fulfill business goals.
- Work with a team of digital content creators to generate additional content for Sprout.
- Undertake feedback analysis from Sprout and other social sites to improve service delivery to farmers and other stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on content updates
- Work with web developers to create ads and customize websites.
- Work in collaboration with Agricultural Call Center to ensure the same content in Sprout is delivered in audio format using the Interactive Voice Response system.
- Generate periodic reports on the statistics of online visitors.
- Perform other relevant duties as required by the ICT Director.
Application Deadline: Monday, 25 July 2022