Library and Information Services Objectives
- To develop a reference point for literature on Kenyan and international agriculture, for researchers in KALRO, partner institutions and beyond
- To develop an information resource, in print or e-format, collection which is responsive to clients demands and agricultural opportunities and policy environment through purchase, exchange or subscription.
- To create, preserve and provide access to a comprehensive bibliographic repository with full text articles of documents on Kenyan agriculture generated by KALRO
- To Promote use of standards and guidelines in collection, storage and dissemination of information
- To promote sharing of information with existing networks and consortia
To liaise with other Departments and relevant programs to acquire and provide access to repackaged information resources necessary to support agricultural research and the agricultural industry in general