Question and Answer Service (QAS)
QAS is a demand driven service for the timely dissemination of relevant information according to users’ needs. Users from various user categories including Researchers, Students, Farmers, extension workers and policy makers among others make queries or request for information.
Current Awareness Service (CAS)
Users are notified of current information in their specific fields by
• Creating e-alerts for users according to the user profiles. This is to inform them of new information resources in their specific fields
• Sending information requests to users through the Document Delivery Services
• Updating user profiles for the Selective Dissemination of Information (SDI)
• Display and routing of information materials
Circulation and Inter-lending Services
• Only members of staff are allowed to Borrow books
• The Library has inter-Library Loan arrangement with partners Institutions
• This service allows sharing of documents or parts of documents requested for by clients.
• Photocopying or scanning of documents available in the library or obtained from partner Libraries is done on request subject to copyright regulations
Tenders October 2019
KALRO - Ol Joro Orok Products
Sale of certified seeds and clean planting materials at KARI-OL JORO OROK
We wish to announce to farmers availability of certified seeds as well as Clean Planting materials for sale during this planting season. Sales are on first come first served basis but equity and consideration is taken into account when selling to small and large scale farmers. Click here for more information.