Camel mastitis vccine project
Current field activity 24th October to 3rd November, 2016: Field visit by project technical team
- Currying out questionnaire surveys among community, ranchers and conservationists
- Validation of streptococcus mastitis diagnostic kits produced at Masinde Muliro university
- Importation and delivery of selective media for Streptococcus agalactiae by F &S
- Postgraduate proposal presentation and defense at Egerton University on ‘Molecular characterization of candidate pathogens for mastitis vaccine development.’
- Preparation of agar plates for culture and sensitivity tests on samples collected to begin on Monday, 1 – 11 – 16 at VRI.