Socio-economics and Biometrics Research
Generate and provide appropriate socio-economic information and biometrics inputs required during the development, adaptation and dissemination of technologies.
Focus is on:
- Apicultural, Food crop, Horticultural and Industrial crops value chain characterization.
- Providing applied statistics input in research.
- Embracing and integrating gender and socio-cultural issues.
- Assessing socio economic viability of technologies.
- Adoption and impact assessment.
- Conducting market research.
- Participating in advocacy and policy formulation.
- Technologies dissemination.
- Linkage with stakeholders.